6400 Saint Therese Way ● San Diego, California ● 92120-3018

A PARISH OF THE DIOCESE OF SAN DIEGO​​

Saint ThERESe parish

Through the faith and vision of the first small but dedicated group of parishioners, priests, and our Diocese, a church and rectory were erected in 1959 and dedicated by Bishop Charles Buddy.  Shortly afterwards, the school and convent were constructed which was founded by the Sisters of Divine Charity, and the families arrived in numbers, first to Allied Gardens, our first community; then to Del Cerro and in the 1960's San Carlos and Princess Del Cerro.

​History